It is good to know what your spouse does with all their money but it is not necessary.
Make life easier in your marriage and avoid quarrels by understanding what value your partner puts to money.
Financial issues are extremely sensitive in most relationship/marriage more than sexual matters.
The secret to avoiding financial conflicts especially for married couples and any other couple staying together is to plan for it well.
This is how to do it.
- Ensure you know how much is needed in a month for your basic needs in the house and how much you need to save in your joint account monthly.
- Any other needs or wants that you may need to take care of together should be added up too.
- Once you have added up all your needs, wants and savings that you need to take care of together, then depending on how much each one of you earns, then share the costs.
Making sure that the one who earns more contributes a higher percentage of the cost.
- Whatever is left after the cost is shared is for the individual to know how or what to spend on.
One should not nag their partner concerning what is left because apart from the normal basic needs we have our own individual needs that are separate from the general needs and which we need to appreciate.
- Allow your partner to be who they want to be or do what they need to do with the rest of their money and you will definitely have some peace in the house.
Try this short recipe and see how it works wonders in your relationship. It has worked wonders in mine.
About The Author
Hesbon Kerongo is widely recognized as one of the most successful personal growth blogger on the Internet, attracting many monthly readers to his website, personal growth towards success.com
The author invites you to visit:
Other Articles by Hesbon Kerongo